Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Good times will roll on

Aha shake.

So, the last few days.

We're still waiting to hear if we got the apartment we applied for that has the best/worst location. You can see it from the spectrum/qbar balcony. Right behind Hungraaay Cracks. It was so cute and pretty much perfect... I didnt want to get my hopes up but of course I have.... and I am the most impatient person in the world. I have been driving peach crazy with a constant barrage of emails.. "heard anything yet???"...

No, havent heard anything yet. Sigh.

I had the amazing news that Seans dad came out of open heart surgery fine and dandy a couple of minutes ago! What a relief, for reals.

I had a great weekend last weekend. Amazing tales of big yellow buckets of punch and whole bottles of vodka. And lots and lots of Kings of Leon!! I had the best time dressing up as twinsies with Lulu and her being scared witless by Bob. Hilars.

I was in dire need of a girly day/night and it was freaking amazz. Even if i ended up only staying out on the town for like an hour hahahah.

I am so excited that Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam is coming up this weekend. Man oh man. Its going to be huge. So! If you're around on saturday come over for punch and sweet hangs and then come chill with the "trendy" kids at vegas woo!


Sigh. can I go home now?

No comments: