Monday, September 8, 2008

Boyfriends do it best

what a fucking buzzkill. jesus christ. way to ruin a great day asshole.

for a monday, a monday where i had to work, it was pretty freaking good. it went fast and i spent most of it making flashing seizure inducing banners, talking smack with miss CA and getting a little bit over the top excited about Stormy's contribution to making me look heaps cooler than i am. oh ray bans how ive lusted after you since before i can remember.

i had so many exciting tales to tell. but alas you're in your angry pose:
who knew you were so flexible.

my eyes feel like theyre hanging out of my head and god damn it does my hair need a wash. fuck that its so much effort these days with my 896348936kilos of hair hanging all over the place.

anyway. THANKS. for turning today around. what a hateful look spite fest evening this will turn out to be.


***edit.

sigh. i do love him though.

No comments: